We are offering the opportunity to attend a free webinar facilitated by members of our experienced advisory panel.
Included will be presentations from in-house lawyers who will encourage interactive discussions and a lively Q&A. The main topics of interest will focus on "the role of the in-house lawyer" and "working across the wider organisation".
This is for lawyers relatively new to working in-house or who are perhaps considering moving in-house. It provides an opportunity to discuss matters of interest, to share experience and learn from others.
This session will consider the following:
- the essential role of the in-house lawyer;
- how in-house lawyers make an impact in working across their organisations
- countering negative perceptions and building credibility
- networking inside and outside the organisation
- career paths for in-house lawyers.
The speakers for this November session will be confirmed nearer the time.
Wednesday 10 November
The session will run for approximately 2 hours with a 8:30am start. You will be able to choose a date using the form below
If you would like to attend or have any queries please contact us.