Before we can look at our role and what we want to achieve, we have to look at ourselves. Sometimes we have to help our team members to do this for themselves too.
In this section we look at the key factors to be aware of about your personal circumstances before going in-house or when staying in-house.
Does in-house work for you
- Assessing your own needs
- What to expect working in-house: the basics
- Going on secondment
- Skills and behaviours that you'll need in your career
- Your new in-house legal role
- Behaviours and attitudes
- Communicating with colleagues effectively
- Working in-house - how different is it from private practice?
Seeking a role