Wider Relevant Business Knowledge
There are many areas of wider business life that we need to be aware of in order to do our work well. These are not directly legal, or about how we run our teams, nor about the core purposes of our businesses.
However they are important. So we have sought out a selection of guest writers for these subjects - typically because someone has requested it and have asked for a beginners' brief on the subject.
We have requested the content, formatted and checked that it is intelligible. However the accuracy, completeness and currency of the content is entirely the author's responsibility. We hope that you find these useful and, if you would like to see something else added then please ask and we will see what we can do.
Business and Accounting
Wider Business Environment
- Automation and machine learning
- Regulation of cryptocurrency
- Shadow IT - what it is and what you can do about it
- The opportunities for blockchain technology
- Law bots
- Navigating external digital channels
- Using internal digital channels to your advantage
- How does the cloud work?
- Navigating the digital workplace
- The internet of things
- Data breaches