Next development session scheduled for July
Following on from sessions on career development, personal effectiveness, and recovering from setbacks our focus now moves to managing others and the issues that may arise.
Aimed at in-house lawyers, attendees will have the opportunity to discuss and share ideas on the following:
The success of an in-house role depends, not only on legal expertise but also on good management practices. This can play an important part in your career progression, both internally and externally.
Areas for discussion will include:-
- Recruiting, inducting, integrating and letting people go;
- Managing up;
- Managing performance and career progression;
- Having difficult conversations;
- Sharing know-how and knowledge;
- Developing legal, business and interpersonal skills;
- How to develop effective legal teams;
- Managing a decentralised team;
- Managing through organisational change.
This programme is proving very successful with repeat attendees.For further details on the above or more generally on CLL please contact us!