Eric Ho took us through a typical day of someone who used to feel lack lustre, and put it down to the stress and pressure of working as a City lawyer, before he discovered the foundations for sustainable health and wellbeing.
He shared his perspectives and tips that can be incorporated into your daily routine, such as:
- The importance to start your morning well, and with intention
- Why self-care is not selfish
- Why exposing yourself (to sunshine!) is one of the best ways to start your day in order to start your next day refreshed
- How expressing your gratitude can make you healthy
- Unconventional ways to maintain your mental well-being when navigating your colleagues who press your stress buttons
- The three biggest food-like substances to avoid if you want to feel good and have a healthy brain.
- Why sitting in your chair is worse than smoking, even if you exercise regularly
- Concluding your day so you get your best sleep.