We are collaborating with Victoria Swedjemark, who has over 20 years' experience of working both in private practice and in-house as General Counsel and is now helping corporate legal teams clarify focus, add more value, work smarter and build the capabilities needed for tomorrow.
Legal teams are struggling with an ever growing workload and there is no sign of this pressure decreasing any time soon. What can we do about it?
This webinar goes through some hands-on approaches that legal individuals can apply in gaining better control and focus.
This first webinar in the series will cover the following:
- how we can clarify the role, purpose and contribution;
- why we need some boundaries around us and how we can create these;
- why we need better insights on what we spend our time and energy on, and why;
- how we can differentiate and prioritise better between different types of work and tasks; and
- strategies to effectively reduce work inflow and handle entry-level work.
All sessions will start at 1130am and last approximately 1 hour. We are aiming for attendance of up to 12 people to encourage interactive engagement within a small group.
Places will be allocated on a first come first served basis. Should you be interested in attending please contact us, email email@example.com or fill out the form below.