We have teamed up with The Reignite Academy to deliver a one day course covering the fundamental knowledge, skills and attributes that make a successful in-house lawyer.
Who should attend
This course is aimed at qualified lawyers who already have at least 2 years' PQE and who are:
- returning to work after a career break and who are considering a pivot into an in-house role
- currently working in private practice who want to move to a more generalist, in-house role.
What to expect
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the range of responsibilities undertaken by a “typical” in-house commercial lawyer
- Assess where their experience fits and identify any skills gaps
- Describe the key elements of any commercial contract
- Understand the personal attributes required in a successful in-house lawyer
- Develop a personal action plan to take the next steps for your in-house career.
How the course will be delivered
The course is being curated by CLL and will be delivered by a team including partners and knowledge lawyers from RPC, General Counsels and the Reignite Academy.
There will be opportunity for networking at the end of the training with others who have made a similar move.
The Reignite Academy team will be on hand to provide advice about next steps and how to approach the recruitment market.
This is a ticketed event and the price is £99. For more information or to purchase a ticket please click here.