The unparalleled volatility of recent times has thrust the role of the GC into the spotlight.
No longer can they afford to just be company lawyers; GCs have an urgent responsibility to anticipate threats and collaborate across disparate business teams to shape the strategic direction of their organisations and mitigate risk.
5 reasons Legal Leaders Europe 2022 is a must-attend:
- Connect in-person with Europe’s biggest and brightest General Counsel and Chief Legal Officers.
- Uncover nuanced insights on the key areas transforming European in-house law.
- Hear from the continent’s leading law firms and newest innovative legal tech.
- Identify practical solutions to every-day legal and business challenges with masterclasses, panels, and case studies.
- Be the first to hear breaking news from live Reuters interviews.
A profession defining agenda delivered by 40+ of Europe’s top in-house counsel including:
Donny Ching, Legal Director, Shell
Kate Cheetham, Group General Counsel & Company Secretary, Lloyds Banking Group
Richard Price, Group General Counsel, Anglo American
John Harrison, General Counsel, Airbus
Sabine Chalmers, Group General Counsel, BT Group
Dr. Sebastian Lochen, Group General Counsel, Head of Legal & Compliance, Chief Compliance Officer, ThyssenKrupp
Bjarne Philip Tellmann, General Counsel, GSK Consumer Healthcare
Mark Gregory, General Counsel, Rolls-Royce
Chris Vaughan, General Counsel, Whitbread
Justine (O'Reilly) Campbell, Group General Counsel & Company Secretary, National Grid
For more information, visit the dedicated page here.