We are delighted to be a media partner for Reuters Events, Legal Leaders Europe 2023.
Spread over two days (7 & 8 September), this event will unite 200+ General Counsel and Heads of Legal Operations, Private Practice, Legal Tech and ALSP's to ensure compliance with changing global regulatory burdens, mitigate risk, and control costs.
Crafting a winning partnership between Legal Ops and the GC, driving ESG priorities forward, and embedding legal across the enterprise to deliver strategic value are the essential ways Reuters Events is helping in-house counsel elevate legal beyond law.
This event is an excellent networking opportunity to:
- Build your network among Europe's most senior in-house counsel.
- Participate in a range of panels, presentations and interactive roundtable discussions.
- Generate new business leads for you and your firm, build relationships and find out about the latest industry knowledge.
The list of prestigious legal experts confirmed for 2023 can be found here.
Sessions included within the packed agenda range from Legal Ops and the GC – Craft a winning partnership for your legal department to ESG and the GC – fast tracking a sustainable future together.
There are also a number of interactive roundtable discussions taking place with various topics, including:
- How technology is changing the future of legal work
- Collaboration at the top - Law firm leadership and the GC
- Acting on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Statements.
To find out more please visit the dedicated site.