Topics covered included:
- Key cybersecurity threats and issues for corporate leaders
- Directors & Officers personal liabilities in a cybersecurity crisis
- Insights from a CISO
- How to manage crises effectively
- Key issues fighting direct fraud as we are more reliant on using credit card details online.
- Joshua Birch, Senior Managing Director FTI Consulting
- Paul Reilly, Managing Director FTI Consulting
- Rebecca Lucas, Research Analyst Royal United Service Institute
- Richard Breavington, Partner RPC
- Dr Joan Purvis, Chair of the Law Society's Technology and Law Committee
Read the summary of the event here.