At the next Workshop in this series, GC Magazine and RPC will be looking to find ways to help you answer questions you may have with regards to managing talent.
We will be looking to you to provide direction for the content but areas for discussion might include:
- What does talent look like to you and how might that change?
- Do we need to change how we think about work?
- How do you ensure a meaningful career for your reports?
- How do you balance business outcomes with empathy in the workplace?
- What might change as technology increases?
Heads of Legal, General Counsel and senior in-house lawyers with a management role.
We will hear practical tips via short TED style talks from three thought leaders in the field and find ways to realistically apply these to participants’ own situations.
The workshop will be interactive and will seek to address at least one of your problems, so you do need to share! Put your smart phone down and come prepared to engage.
Contact us for more information.
For a summary of the event click here.
Click here to download the toolkit.