The programme aims to reflect the extensive role of the GC with a variety of keynote talks, plenary panels and breakout sessions covering both soft and hard skills. This year we are including 8 breakout sessions, to give delegates a wide choice and opportunity for interaction with the speakers.
Attend for a chance to hear a range of great speakers discuss topics such as:
- Ethics, corporate culture and the role of the GC as leader
- Innovation in legal technologies and what the future holds for in-house legal departments
- Insights from a former GC on converting to an operational role
Breakout sessions include:
- Aspiring GCs and making the leap to leader
- Achieving diversity in gender, ethnicity and social mobility
- Brexit and the role of the GC in creating a strategic vision going forwards
- Crisis management
- Team advancement and retention
- Alternative business models and successfully orchestrating the outside ecosystem
- The global privacy landscape post GDPR and lessons learned one year on
- Ensuring team resilience in times of change
Who should attend?
The conference will present an excellent opportunity to meet with GCs, Deputy GCs and Heads of Legal Departments in the FTSE 100 and FTSE 250.