Part one: Tuesday 2 October 2018 - support, prevention and reducing the stigma
- Dr Annemarie O'Connor, Clinical Psychologist and Clinical Director of private psychological therapy practice, themindworks; and
- Richard Martin, former employment lawyer; head of Byrne Dean's advisory & dispute resolution work and mental health awareness training.
The panel will discuss how you can:
- support staff members who suffer from mental health conditions;
- prevent work-related mental health issues;
- work to reduce the stigma around mental health; and
- create a more positive working culture and environment.
The location for both sessions is Tower Bridge House, St Katherine's Way, London, E1W 1AA
Part two: Tuesday, 9 October 2018 – navigating the legal landscape to achieve best practice
In the second seminar, we will continue discussing how to practically deal with mental health issues in the workplace. This session will focus on the legal issues that can arise.
We will cover disability discrimination, managing long term sickness absence and what to do when mental health comes into play in disciplinary and grievance procedures.
If you would like to register for either session or both, please email Laura Phillipson - email@example.com