A New Events Programme
We are thrilled to announce the extension of our content partnership with Thomson Reuters by bringing you an exciting new webinar programme for this year
The programme consists of six virtual sessions, each focusing on a different theme relevant to the roles and careers of those in-house.
Each session will run for 90 minutes and will include a discussion and interactive Q&A session with two prominent guest in-house lawyers and moderated by members of the Advisory Panel.
The first session took place on 3 March at 2pm looking at 'Ethics and the in-house lawyer' with guest speakers Frances Nash CB, Legal Director for the Department of Works and Pensions and Gavin Tagg, GC at Adecco Group.
We will be announcing our guest speakers for the May session shortly.
To attend please click here to register.
Future webinars in the programme are as follows:
- Structuring and resourcing your legal team – 19 May 2pm
- Developing your career in-house – 30 June 2pm
- Building your reputation and personal networks – 8 September 2pm
- Leading and managing in-house legal teams – 19 October 2pm
- New to in-house – what you need to know on day one – 23 November 2pm
Please contact us to register your interest.