Legal Leaders Case Study Compendium from Reuters Events
Today’s best GCs take a proactive role in guiding the strategic direction of their organisations and mitigating risk.
Reuters Events have produced the Legal Leaders Case Study Compendium, which includes details of how leading in-house counsel have translated governmental, technological, and regulatory developments into practical implementations which have tangibly improved how their organisations operate.
We have been given access for you to download some volumes to learn from the following case studies:
- How One Legal Department Found the Metaverse
- Driving Business Change to Succeed in Highly Regulated Industries
- Legal and Compliance Radar
- Corporate Legal Shared Services – A Success Story
- Reframing the narrative: from corporate shield to business partner
- Rishi Varma, General Counsel, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Leanne Geale, General Counsel, Corporate Governance & Compliance, Nestlé
- Pablo de Carvajal, General Counsel & Regulatory Affairs, Telefónica
- Matthew Lepore, General Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer, BASF
- Dorian Daley, General Counsel, Oracle
Click here to download Volumes 1-4.