Reuters Podcast: General Counsel Leadership Strategy - focus on Europe
Register to listen now!
Reuters Events have kindly given us access to this podcast that will help you operate as a successful and trusted strategic business adviser in disrupted times.
New sanctions, economic uncertainty, and Brexit have given rise to a volatile regulatory and legal landscape across Europe.
GCs must guide their organisations through an array of complex business and legal challenges whilst remaining a highly effective and efficient legal department a distributed and disrupted post-pandemic world.
Listen to the Podcast to:
- Add value through proper collaboration with other business stakeholders;
- Get your crisis and risk management strategies right to do more with less;
- Fine tune and assert your critical role in your businesses’ post pandemic strategy.
Hear insights from:
- Richard J. B. Price, Group General Counsel and Company Secretary, Anglo American
- Céline HAYE-KIOUSIS, Group General Counsel, Groupe BPCE
- Roel Staes, Senior Vice President Legal, General Counsel Europe, FedEx Express
- Moderator: Rebekah Mintzer, Legal News Editor, Reuters
Click here to access.