Supporting London Climate Action Week (LCAW)
London Climate Action Week (LCAW) is harnessing the power of London for global climate action.
The annual event brings together the city's world-leading array of climate professionals and communities. Now in its third year, LCAW creates space for participants to come together and find global solutions to climate change.
A while back we partnered with The Chancery Lane Project (TCLP), which is a collaborative initiative of international legal professionals whose vision is a world where every contract enables solutions to climate change.
TCLP are hosting a series of workshops as part of London Climate Action Week:
- Monday 27 June 13.00 -14.00 BST - Live panel - Climate Contracting and the State of the Market
- Tuesday 28 June 08.00 - 09.00 BST - Climate Contracting in the Built Environment
- Wednesday 29 June 13.00 -14.00 BST - Using Climate Clauses
- Thursday 30 June 13.00 -14.00 BST - Introduction to The Chancery Lane Project
- Friday 1 July 08.30 - 08.45 BST - Climate Change through a Financial and Liability Risk Lens
All the events can be found collectively here.