- Disability - Yasmin Sheikh
- Female Gender Issues - Catherine McGregor
- Social Mobility - Marc May
- Trans* Inclusion - Rachel Reese and Emma Cusdin
- Ethnicity - Parham Kouchkali, Gillian O'Regan and Steve Ramesh Rajavinothan.
Come and meet the authors in person and please feel free to submit any questions you may have to us here in advance so they can be answered at the event!
The report has been endorsed by the Solicitors Regulation Authority:
“Diversity and inclusion in the legal sector really matters, both for the users of legal services and for everyone working in it. This report provides people with a good overview of best practice and is a helpful contribution to raising awareness and increasing understanding”.
Jane Malcolm, Executive Director for External and Corporate Affairs, Solicitors Regulation Authority.
The event was held on Thursday 18 July 2019.
For more information on Globe Law and Business please visit the website here.